Cute Good Night wishes for girlfriend

Night is time for rest, sleep down, and forgot everything and take a rest. If anyone who loves us wish before we sleep, then the night goes well. Here is some cute good night wishes for your girlfriend.


☯️ May darkness is covered the earth, I always here to shine you. Just close your eyes without any fear, good night.

☯️ This night will be a long, I want you to dream me, so I could explain my love for you in dream. Have a dreamful night.

☯️ You are shining as a star, even darkness is covered us. Good night my cute star.

☯️ A sweet dream is waiting for you, So go and sleep down.

☯️ No one can distrub you, My soul will protect you. Sleep well my cutipie.

TRENDINGS

Motivational quotes by Stephen Hawking

Broken heart emotinal shayari in Hindi, Sad Breakup shayari

Sir Isaac Newton quotes about science and life.