Great quotes about life by Alexander the Great

Read Collection of Alexander quotes and get inspire in your life.

Quick Introduction of Alexander :

Alexander III of Macedon, commonly known as Alexander the Great, was a king of the ancient Greek kingdom of Macedon and a member of the Argead dynasty. He was born in Pella in 356 BC and succeeded his father Philip II to the throne at the age of 20. 

    


Quotes :

Heaven cannot brook two suns, nor earth two masters.


A tomb now suffices him for whom the whole world was not sufficient.


I am dying from the treatment of too many physicians.
If I were not Alexander, I should wish to be Diogenes.


How great are the dangers I face to win a good name in Athens.


I had rather excel others in the knowledge of what is excellent, than in the extent of my power and dominion.


There is nothing impossible to him who will try.


I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.


Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all.


I send you a kaffis of mustard seed, that you may taste and acknowledge the bitterness of my victory.

TRENDINGS

Positive thinking quotes for failure

Best Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Inspiring quotes

Google CEO Sundar Pichai inspiring Quotes

Cool attitude instagram captions for boys in English